Saturday 24 March 2012

Rum and Raisin Cupcakes

Rum and Raisin Cupcakes

I was was not at all convinced when I heard the idea for this latest of Natalie's cupcake creations, Rum and Raisin? Really? I was wrong, I was very wrong.

With the last few creations she really has taken a step into a brave new world of her own creations, not someone else's recipe done with her own style an commitment to quality but her own recipes from scratch. I cannot tell you how she goes about it or what goes into them or even where the ideas come from what I do now is they work. The sponge recipes are bespoke to the flavour combinations, the the filling, the type and weight of frosting that will adorn them.

These are a test run, yes she always makes a few test runs to make sure her clients only get the best. With plump raisins that have spent the night bathing in rum, a light sponge and the lightest sweet rum infused frosting I've ever tasted, these were sublime. The time, research and preparation that goes into each recipe, each batch, each client is well worth it. Whoever the client is they are sure to be pleased.

A new post tomorrow.

Stuart Webster Photography provide Food, Lifestyle and Commercial photography services throughout Hampshire and the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment