Monday 12 March 2012

Apple and Ginger Jam

Apple and Ginger Jam

Another fantastic local producer to shout about, Susan Mahony of Dibden Perlieu makes exceedingly jams and preserves in the most traditional of ways. I picked up a jar of Apple and Ginger jam at my local suppliers Keith of PetStop at the Thursday market in Shirley.

The jam has a fabulous sweet fruity flavour with a slightly tart edge as the apple fades and then a beautiful warm spicy flavour from the Ginger, it went wonderfully with the toasted crumpets. Highly enjoyable and I'll be looking forward to breakfast tomorrow.

I don't have any contact details for Susan at the minute, I'll update here when I do.

Stuart Webster Photography provide Food, Lifestyle and Commercial photography services throughout Hampshire and the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment