Friday 11 November 2011

Chorizo and pepper wrap


Chorizo and pepper wrap, after a heavy night on the wine, gin, ... I needed something packed full of flavour for lunch. after a trip around my local grocery store I came up with this tasty treat.

the ingredients are;

3 or 4 small Chorizo cooking sausages.

2 peppers colour of your choice

a large handful of grated cheddar, mozzarella or a combination of the two.

1/2 bunch of chopped corriander

2 tortilla wraps

Slice each Chorizo into 8 pieces and add to a hot frying pan with a little vegetable oil, whilst the Chorizo is starting to cook slice the peppers into 1cm squares and add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove the Chorizo and peppers from the heat and add to a baking tray or a like and cover with the cheese. Place under a hot grill until the cheese has melted, split in two and place on wrap, sprinkle with corriander to taste. At this stage I add a good squeeze of hot chilli sauce and wrap.

it is really easy, really tasty and really filling just what I needed after my indulgent evening. Enjoy

1 comment: