Friday 30 March 2012

Raisin Hell

Snack Jockey Foods have injected some fun inject some more flavour into peanut butter with Raisin Hell after an earlier post for their chilli infused peanut butter Nutter Butter I was excited about trying another of their great recipes.

Raisin Hell is a delicious combination of raisins, cinnamon and peanut butter which delivers a great full flavoured experience with crunchy nuttiness, sweet juicy raisins and warm spicy cinnamon. I paired it really simply with a plain bagel which made a great breakfast before a days writing and editing, I'll be looking for some more exciting ideas now I'e tried this fabulous stuff.

If you think of some ideas of your own please leave me a comment.

Snack Jockey Foods are only available from a limited number of stockists who can be found on their web site, personally I get mine from The Chilli Shop in Brighton and the great Frank Jay.

Stuart Webster Photography provide Food, Lifestyle and Commercial photography services throughout Hampshire and the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment