Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pancakes with fruit

Pancakes with fruit

A lovely lunch today to join in the celebrations on Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day as it's more commonly known. I'll confess and admit that I've only made pancakes once, I'm not very good at it and I bought these. It's quick, it's simple and very convenient especially when when you've got a busy day planned.

I'm not against the traditional sugar and lemon thing but I needed something a little more substantial and flavoursome, fresh fruit is full of flavour and the sour cream adds a nice tart note to the sweet fruit.

Have a great Pancake Day and go and experiment with some flavours of your own.

Enjoy

Stuart Webster Photography provide Food, Lifestyle and Commercial photography services throughout Hampshire and the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment