Saturday 19 November 2011

Mild Turkey Curry



Mild Turkey Curry I enjoy Indian food and was more than happy when the kids said they wanted Turkey Curry for dinner. After my attempt at naan bread on Thursday this seemed like a logical next step. After saving the recipe to my phone we made a visit to the grocery store for what seemed like a long list of supplies, it was worth it.

After a visit to Netley Abbey we made for home and our curry, unsurprisingly I didn't have any left over Turkey so pre-cooked two Turkey breasts (follow instructions on packet) before following the recipe.

Everything went to plan and we all enjoyed a great curry, it as as the title says fairly mild even my three year old was happy to eat it. I served it with plain Basmati rice.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment