Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cheeky chilli and rice

Cheeky chilli and rice. Why cheeky? Because as you may be a able to see from the first two photographs the bas e of the chill comes pre-made, by which I mean it was made by someone else.

The starting point for the dish is the ever so tasty bolognese sauce made by Natalie, this is by far my favourite bolognese, however, sometimes I like a dish with a little more kick. To do this I add the following:

- 1/2 can of red kidneys beans per person.

- a large squirt of Sriracha chilli sauce

- 1 fresh red chilli de-seeded

Simply add the bolognese base, beans, chilli sauce and fresh chilli to a pan heat for 5 - 10 minutes or until the beans are cooked to your liking an the dish s properly hot.

I served with brown rice, sour cream and coriander you can serve the that suit you possible with tortillas, however you have it.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment